Annual Fall Fraud Seminar
11/19/2018 - 11/20/2018 - 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Red Lion Hotel (formerly Radisson Hotel Albany), 205 Wolf Road, Colonie, NY
Annual Fall Fraud Seminar
2 Day Training Event
- Bret Hood – Director, 21st Century Learning & Consulting, LLC and Former FBI Supervisory Special Agent
-Drummond Kahn, MS. CGFM, CIA, CGAP, Professional Trainer and Former Director of Audit Services, Portland, Oregon
- Michael Dudley, JD, LLM - Principal Deputy Director, United Nations Investigations Division of New York
7 cedits per day
$175 for AGA, ACFE, IIA Members
$250 for Others
$250 for AGA, ACFE, IIA Members
$325 for Others
Fully Retired AGA, ACFE, IIA Members and Full Time Students
$100 for one day
$150 for two Days
* * $25 Discount if Payment is Received BEFORE November 12, 2018 * *
Field of Study:
NYS License No.:
Join us for this information packed annual two day fraud seminar. You can choose to attend one or both days, and we offer a $25 discount if you register early.
On day one, Bret Hood will present for a full day on two separate topics: Strengths and Weaknesses of Data Analytics; and Indirect Methods of Proof.
On day two, Drummond Kahn will provide a half-day session on Auditors and Investigators working together. Then in the afternoon, Michael Dudley will cover Procurement Fraud and Employee Thefts.
You won’t want to miss this year’s fraud seminar. Earn 7 or 14 continuing education credit hours by attending the seminar for one or two days, respectively.
7:30 am - 8:25 am - Registration
8:25 am - 8:30 am - General Announcements
8:30 am - 4:30 pm - Seminar
12:00 pm - 1:10 pm - Lunch will be provided
Monday Lunch Options:
- Chicken Parmesan - Breaded boneless breast of chicken topped with marinara, mozzarella and parmesan cheese served over penne pasta with fresh basil and parsley
- New England Baked Cod - Fillet of cod seasoned with buttery potato chip crumbs and sour cream, topped with a lemon cream sauce
- Roasted Vegetable Napoleon (Vegetarian and Gluten Free) - Portabella, squash, eggplant, sweet bell peppers, layered and baked then topped with a tomato ragut
Tuesday Lunch Options:
- Oven Roasted Herb Chicken Breast (Gluten Free) - Boneless breast of chicken grilled and topped with marinated glazed tomatoes and a fig balsamic reduction
- London Broil - Marinated grilled flank steak, sliced and topped with a fresh thyme beef demi glaze
- Vegetable Lasagna (Vegetarian) - Roasted vegetable, cheese, tomato lasagna with béchamel sauce and marinara
2018 Fall Fraud Seminar Flyer
2018 Fall Fraud Seminar Agenda
In addition, we will be raffling many prizes with all proceeds benefiting the Regional Food Bank of Northeastern New York.
For more information about the Fall Fraud Seminar or to register, click on the 'Click Here to Register Online' button at the top of this page.
Updated by: LBrown on 8/23/2018 11:37:54 AM