Professional Certification Breakfast and Information Seminar
8:00 - 8:30 am - Registration and Breakfast Buffet; 8:30 - 10:30 am - Seminar
Wolferts Roost Country Club, Van Rensselaer Boulevard, Albany, NY
The Annual Professional Certification Breakfast and Information Seminar is co-sponsored by the local chapters of the AGA, ACFE, IIA, ISACA & NYSSCPA. Enjoy a delicious, FREE breakfast and learn about:
• Various certifications available to government, finance, accounting, auditing, IT and fraud professions
• Benefits of obtaining one or more professional certifications
• Requirements for applying and earning the professional certifications
• Exam details
• Maintenance/ Continuing Education requirements
The seminar will give you a quick overview of the following certifications:
• Certified Government Financial Manager (CGFM)
• Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
• Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
• Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
• Certification in Control Self Assessment (CCSA)
• Certified Government Auditing Professional (CGAP)
• Certified Financial Services Auditor (CFSA)
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
• Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
Attendees can visit with representatives, ask questions and obtain written information and publications regarding each certification. There will be a general discussion from each of the organizations about the benefits of obtaining a professional certification.
The cost is FREE but you must pre-register!
Click here to view or download a PDF version of the event flyer.
Updated by: LBrown on 1/15/2013 10:35:30 AM